Save time creating and formatting your documents with Word’s powerful formatting techniques. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Create and modify tables to organize data and enhance appearance.
- Use the Mail Merge task pane with different data sources and main documents to create form letters, envelopes, and mailing labels.
- Use styles to create consistently formatted documents and to facilitate changing paragraph and character formatting.
- Create and insert Quick Parts to reuse data and content and create documents with consistent standards.
- Use existing templates to provide consistent document editing and formatting, and create custom form templates.
Prerequisite: Word Essentials.