Take the first step toward producing professional quality documents quickly and easily. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Learn how to start and exit Microsoft Word 2016, and open, save, and close documents.
- Insert and delete text to edit a document and print the document and select different views.
- Change paragraph alignment, and move, copy, and replace text in a document.
- Enhance text appearance by changing character and paragraph formatting, and using Quick Styles.
- Use tab stops, change indents, apply bullets and numbering, and change line spacing to enhance document appearance.
- Use Margins, page breaks, and headers and footers to enhance the page layout.
- Simplify proofreading of documents by checking spelling, enhance productivity by using AutoCorrect and AutoText, and streamline document creation by using templates.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Windows or equivalent experience.