Microsoft Excel is the world's premier spreadsheet software. Use Excel to analyze numbers, keep track of data and graphically represent your information. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Learn navigation skills necessary for creating and using Excel worksheets.
- Organize columns and rows to accommodate information and edit the contents of cells to organize the information in your worksheet.
- Calculate values by entering formulas into cells and create formulas by typing functions, build more complex formulas using the Insert Function dialog box.
- Format worksheets and use view features to more effectively review large worksheets.
- Use views to determine the worksheet layout, change page setup, and preview/print workbooks.
Learn how Excel makes your job easier by providing an easy-to-use interface and an array of powerful tools, to help turn your data into useable information that will lead to better decision-making.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Windows or equivalent experience.