This two-day course focuses on Excel's powerful advanced features. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Use absolute and mixed references in formulas and financial functions.
- Use the Goal Seek feature and Data Tables.
- Create and manage scenarios, define and solve problems with Solver.
- Create and use Excel tables. Add, edit, search for records in a data list using a form.
- Sort records and filter data list using a variety of methods.
- Create, modify, and work with PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Slicers.
- Import external data from a variety of sources into Excel.
Become a power-user of Excel!
Prerequisite: Excel Advanced.