Raise the bar for your future with RDC’s School of Continuing Education
Elevate your skills, upgrade your employment, or dive headfirst into your passion with our learning experiences in business, creative arts, health care, and more!
Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
- Health Care Aide – June 9
- GED Exam Preparation – June 10 & 22
- English for Academic Purposes – Domestic Learners – June 16 & 30
- Pre-Employment Trades - June 17
- ESL to Health Care Aide and Foundational Learners - June 17 & 24
- Medical Office Assistant - July 7
- Health Care Practice & Management - July 12
- Health Care Aide – July 14
- Medical Office Assistant - August 4 & 18
- GED Exam Preparation – August 5 & 11
- English for Academic Purposes – Domestic Learners – August 4 & 18
- Health Care Aide – August 11
- Accounting Technician – August 18 & 31
Still gathering information? View a full list of learning opportunities.
You’ve already made it this far.
We can help you go further.
It’s important to us to create programs that fit your busy lifestyle. Many programs are offered online, in the evenings, weekends or in Fast Track formats to suit your learning needs.